> photo Businesscard8_zps397da7f2.jpg

Thursday 10 October 2013

LFW Matthew Williamson

I recently left my Part time job at Matthew Williamson to pursue my BA degree in Fashion communication & promotion at Nottingham Trent University.
From my year and a half there, I gained a heck a lot of experience in Retail and the management side of how the brand connects to the consumer and clients. A lot of the time working there tested my patience towards needy clients and crazy little children running havoc.
However... It did have some perks in the package, not only did I receive free uniform pieces and devil tempting discounts, I was lucky to be able to go and work at Matthews LFW show at the Saatchi gallery this September.
The overall experience was so fascinating, half the time when I wasn't rushed off my feet seating guests and ticking off VIP's I was in awe of the glamorous event (also spotting the odd celebrity).

Matthew and Sienna also Karlie Kloss






No comments:

Post a Comment