> photo Businesscard8_zps397da7f2.jpg

Tuesday 15 October 2013

FMP - ART & DESIGN

From 2011 - 2013, I was studying a  Diploma in Art and design. 

My time there I gained a series of skills from various workshops. The areas I enjoyed most and became really interested in were Fashion, Textiles and Graphics.
From these 3 workshops the time came to decide what I wanted to do for my FMP and how I would project this.

After a lot of thinking and stress and last minute research of irrelevant subject matters, I finally came up to a conclusion to base my project on the perception of beauty.. What is beauty? Who defines what is beautiful or not?
To expand on this, I chose to take a new approach on how I would present this big subject matter that has an affect on majority of young women. I wanted to show a darker, more comical side to the average perfect photoshopped model we see on Vogue, Harpers Bazaar etc..








No comments:

Post a Comment